Seed & Sprout
Seed & Sprout
When you need a combo of protein, calcium, iron, fiber, minerals, omega-3 FA, good fats & enzymes you just need to tick our Seed & Sprout handcrafted for you with all the goodies available in the nature. Sprouts of green gram, chick peas and more for your protein cravings.
Welcome to a culinary journey like no other, where Nutreat's handcrafted magic meets your kitchen! Prepare to embark on a gastronomic adventure that's both effortlessly exotic and simply divine. With Nutreat's artisanal premixes, we're about to take your taste buds on a voyage to the heart of flavor. Let's explore these sumptuous recipes that will transport you to a world of taste, where every bite is an exotic sensation waiting to be savoured.
1. Take 1 cup of any Nutreat premix.
2. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of ghee.
3. Shape into small round balls.
4. Garnish with crushed nuts.
5. Relish the exotic sweetness of Nutreat Laddoos!
1. Combine 1 TBS of Nutreat premix with 1 cup of milk.
2. Heat and stir until creamy and thick.
3. Add honey or fruit for an exotic touch.
4. Enjoy the nourishing goodness of Nutreat Porridge!
1. Blend 1 cup of Nutreat premix with 3/4 cup of water/curd.
2. Pour the batter onto a hot griddle. Add veggies or puree if desired. Add some salt as required.
3. Flip and cook until golden brown.
4. Savor the exotic taste of Nutreat Pancakes!
1. Mix 1 cup of Nutreat premix with 1 1/2 cups of water/sour curd.
2. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Spread the batter on a hot griddle.
4. Cook until crispy and golden. Serve with a chutney.
5. Dive into the exotic flavors of Nutreat Dosas!
1. Boil 1/4 cup of Nutreat premix in 2 cups of milk.
2. Stir well and simmer until thickened.
3. Add sugar (1/2 cup) and nuts for an exotic touch.
4. Relish the creamy delight of Nutreat Kheer!
1. Mix 1 cup of Nutreat premix with 1 1/4 cups of sour curd for instant (30mins) or water.
2. Let it ferment for 6-8 hours.
3. Steam in idly molds until soft.
4. Enjoy the exotic softness of Nutreat Idlys!
1. Combine 1 cup of Nutreat premix with 1/2 cup of water.
2. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. Grease the pan and cook in paniyaaram pan until crispy
4. Relish the exotic crunch of Nutreat Paniyaarams!
1. Mix 1 cup of Nutreat's premix with 1 cup of water.
2. Let it ferment for 4-6 hours.
3. Pour into appam pan and cook until lacy. Serve with a curry.
4. Savor the exotic taste of Nutreat Appams!
As you savor the incredible flavors of these Nutreat creations, remember that exotic is just a recipe away. From delectable Laddoos to silky Kheer, crispy Dosas to fluffy Idlys, Nutreat's handcrafted premixes have unlocked the secret to culinary excellence. Elevate your dining experience and indulge in the extraordinary with Nutreat. Let the exotic essence linger in your palate and inspire your culinary adventures. Until we meet again for another journey into flavor, stay exotic, stay Nutreat!
We craft only on your order
Yes, we believe in eating fresh and we care for you. So each & every tin will be crafted only on order, strictly not even a single tin is ready and available even in an emergency.
How to store/preserve Nutreat ?
As you know we make your Nutreat with zero preservatives & artificial ingredients, So as soon as you receive the parcel empty the contents into the same tin and store at room temperatures.
What if I use rarely?
When you don't use Nutreat regularly, it's better to store in the refrigerator after emptying the contents into the tin.
How many days I can store the product?
It's better to consume within 3 weeks after opening the tin, however as we have sun dried all the ingredients most of the time the product remains fresh for upto 6 months.
Do not store unopened
Never store Nutreat unopened after receiving the products. We recommend emptying the contents & storing them in the same tin or airtight container.
More details on storage
You can get here
A personal guidance is our signature care, you will get an instruction call from our care team with in 24hrs after you receive the parcel through which we explain you how to use Nutreat more effectively. (Instructions also mentioned on the tin).
Alternately you can also call us on +91 92430 24633 for instructions.
Recipes with Nutreat
Though we prefer porridge, nevertheless most of the Nutreat recipes are multi-purpose flours, where you can make your own cakes, pancakes, strudels, roti's etc. Here are few ideas that you can get inspired.
What if I require it urgently
Though we can't promise 24 hours delivery, we have a team that keeps the base ingredients ready like sprouts etc and they can handcraft it for you in 2-3 days depending on the quantity.
To expedite the shipment, customer will need to pay extra.
How to Use
Tastes best with
Water and Salt.
1-2 working days for handcrafting (Shipping Timelines not included)